Take your calls anywhere
- Andy Scott co-founded Communications Venture Partners (CVP) in 1998. CVP, through various investment vehicles, invests in and manages telecommunications companies in developed and emerging markets.
- The company's main focus is on mobile communications and communications related technologies.
- CVP has generated exceptional returns since its inception. Realised CVP investments include Celtel, MobilRom, Globtel and Mobitel.
- CVP currently manages stakes in 2degrees in New Zealand, Trilogy Partners in the USA and Eircom in Ireland.
- Andy also manages a private investment company that has a portfolio of commercial property and general investments.
- Andy has an MBA from Stanford University, a Masters Degree in finance from Auckland University and is a qualified chartered accountant.
- Darrin Grafton is Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Serko, Australasia’s leading online corporate travel booking and expense management company.
- Darrin has 25 years' experience in the travel technology industry and is highly experienced in technology commercialisation.
- He previously held senior management positions with Gullivers Travel Group and Interactive Technologies.
- Darrin was awarded the NZX Hi-Tech Entrepreneur Award in 2007 and was a finalist for the NZ Hi-Tech Company Leader Award in 2007.
- In 2008 he was also a finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Darrin is a member of the Institute of IT Professionals NZ, the Institute of Directors NZ and NZCDP.
- For the last 20 years Derek Wilson has held senior sales, sales management and business development roles for local and global organisations such as IBM, Dimension Data, utility computing provider Loudcloud, Computerland and Appserv.
- Derek is currently country manager for Red Hat New Zealand where he is tasked with spearheading the overall sales strategies and management.
- He has experience in a wide variety of ICT industry areas, including cloud computing, managed services, telephony, software solutions and networks.
- Prior to moving into sales, Derek was an engineer, a programmer and ran a mainframe development team for a large financial institution in the UK.
- He holds tertiary qualifications in Control Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, and Engineering Management.
If you would like to be featured on this page, call our team to find out more, fill in our quick contact form or email us today.
"Conversant delivered on all of their promises of a quality service for a reasonable price. Further to this if we need any changes to our services they are done in a timely and proficient manner."
David Cheetham, Black & White Accounting Limited