How to Add Phone Numbers
In order to add a phone number to an account it's necessary to select the country, area, usage and type.
Australian and New Zealand numbers can be purchased online. For other countries please contact sales. Depending on the country chosen specify the desired area.
- Select the use of the number and then whether the number is a main number or a direct dial number.
- Select the appropriate option depending on whether the number can be chosen automatically by the system or whether the user wants to choose specific numbers from a list.
- Select Add to put the numbers into the shopping cart.
- If other numbers are required, continue the selection process
- Once all numbers have been selected select Next to complete the purchase.
- The numbers will be added to the account and will appear in spare numbers and may be assigned as a main number, to users, or as conference or fax numbers.