Create a Softphone
- Navigate to Smart PBX then Users
- Select the Devices column next to the user that you wish to create the device for
- Select New Device, Soft phone
- Enter a device name and note the SIP Username, SIP Password and Realm. These will be required when setting up the softphone
- Select Create Device
- Select Save Changes
- Now configure the device on your smartphone or computer. Visit the Conversant website and choose Configure SIP Phones under the support section.
- When prompted to enter an outbound proxy or SIP proxy enter sip.conversant.co.nz for New Zealand or sip.conversant.net.au for Australia.