Big service, small price
Easiest office phone relocation ever
- It’s likely we can help you consolidate the number of phone lines you need, providing a much more streamlined and easier to manage service, at a fraction of the cost of your old system.
- We’ll explain how a virtual phone system will make your office relocation easier – and save you on your ongoing phone costs. We’ll also undertake a FREE, no obligation review of your telephony requirements.
With a Conversant cloud phone system you can:
- Move all your business phone services for free.
- Keep your current phone numbers, even if you move to a new exchange.
- No call forwarding to pay for.
- Show your true Caller ID in outbound calls.
- Move your phone services yourselves, easily – no dependency, no downtime and no delays.
Conversant makes moving office easy
- We set up a hosted PABX system for you, before you move office. Our Internet-based software replaces your old PABX box.
- Come moving day, simply unplug your phones from the Internet connection at your old building and plug in at your new one.
- You just need a broadband connection at your new premises. All your numbers move with you - no call forwarding or phoney Caller IDs for your outbound calls.
Office relocation problems solved
The big traditional big telcos can take weeks to move your phones, putting your business at risk and leaving you with big bills and ongoing call forwarding costs.
- Conversant made moving office easy for Orca and saved them over 40% on their monthly phone bill:
- Conversant set up a ‘virtual’ PABX system for Orca - Internet-based software replaced a PABX box.
- “Moving to internet-based telephony made organising the office move much easier – phones could be unplugged at the old building and plugged in at the new without any drama waiting for a phone company to install or move an old-style physical PABX.”
We promise no contracts and no hidden costs. What you see here is what you pay. Call or email us to find out more.
"Conversant has delivered an easy to use VoIP solution that gives us the flexibility of a monthly service with the professionalism of a corporate phone system."
David Inggs, VMOB New Zealand